Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

"Shocking" figures on the salary gap in Iraq: more than 30 times between the highest and lowest

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

"Shocking" figures on the salary gap in Iraq: more than 30 times between the highest and lowest Empty "Shocking" figures on the salary gap in Iraq: more than 30 times between the highest and lowest

Post by Rocky Sun 21 Jul 2024, 6:49 am

[size=35][size=35]"Shocking" figures on the salary gap in Iraq: more than 30 times between the highest and lowest[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Economy

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2024-07-21 | 06:34
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [/size]

Source:

Alsumaria News - Economy

Economic statistics revealed, today, Sunday, July 21, 2024, that the gap between the highest salaries and the lowest salaries in Iraq reaches 3000%, or more than 30 times, according to what was published by the economic expert, Nabil Al-Marsoumi.

[ltr]

0 seconds of 0 seconds Volume 0%

[/ltr]

Al-Marsoumi stated in a blog post:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]I followed it[url=https://www.alsumaria.tv/entity/133473/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D9%88%D9%85%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%A9 %D9%86%D9%8A%D9%88%D8%B2/ar/]Alsumaria News[/url]The number of employees on the permanent staff in the year is 4.080 million employees, and the number of employees from the fifth to the tenth grade is 3.456 million employees, and their percentage of the total is 85%.

As for employees’ salaries, they amount to 63.338 trillion dinars, and the average annual salary for an employee is 15.5 million dinars, while the average monthly salary for an employee may amount to 1.3 million dinars, according to Al-Marsoumi, who confirmed that the gap between the average salary and the lowest salary reaches 400%, meaning that the average salary exceeds its lowest counterpart by at least four times.

Al-Marsoumi revealed in the blog post that “the gap between the highest salaries and the lowest salaries reaches 3000%, or more than 30 times.”

Current date/time is Fri 06 Sep 2024, 5:27 am