Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The government decides to appoint 240 people from this category.

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The government decides to appoint 240 people from this category. Empty The government decides to appoint 240 people from this category.

Post by Rocky Mon 22 Jul 2024, 4:17 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]The government decides to appoint 240 people from this category.[/size]

[size=45]The Civil Service Council announced the appointment of (240) holders of higher degrees.[/size]
    [size=45]The Council said in a statement that “the Council held its regular session No. (24) to consider issuing the appointment decision for a number of applicants covered by Law No. (59) of 2017 (holders of higher degrees) doctorate on the staff of the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research.”
    It added that “a decision was issued to appoint more than 240 records of those covered by this law,” calling on “those covered to follow the electronic link after six o’clock in the evening to know their results.”
    It stressed that “the lists of names will be sent to the relevant ministry during this week,” noting that “the distribution process and issuance of appointment decisions will continue successively over the coming days.”
    The Council reassured “the first and holders of higher degrees that it will complete the file as soon as possible,” indicating that it “is steadfast in its professional approach in managing this file.”[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 06 Sep 2024, 1:24 pm