Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

After losing 70% of it.. Parliamentary talk about a "green plan" to revive 22 areas in the marshes -

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

After losing 70% of it.. Parliamentary talk about a "green plan" to revive 22 areas in the marshes - Empty After losing 70% of it.. Parliamentary talk about a "green plan" to revive 22 areas in the marshes -

Post by Rocky Mon 22 Jul 2024, 4:35 am

After losing 70% of it.. Parliamentary talk about a "green plan" to revive 22 areas in the marshes - Urgent
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today,
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad Today-Baghdad
    MP Thaer Al-Jubouri revealed, today, Monday (July 22, 2024), the axes of the Green Plan to revive 22 regions in the Iraqi marshes.
    Al-Jubouri said in an interview with Baghdad Today, "The marshes constitute an exceptional environment that has existed in Iraq for thousands of years and they constitute a shelter for tens of thousands of people in several governorates."
    He added, "This shelter is in a difficult situation due to the recurring drought seasons and their impact on agriculture, hunting and animal husbandry such as buffalo and others."
    He added, "There is a movement to formulate a sustainable recovery plan for the marshlands' environment file that will include at least 22 regions through cooperation between various international and Iraqi organizations that include experts to develop a roadmap that guarantees environmental treatment of the crises of the Iraqi marshes, especially in the water file."
    Al-Jubouri pointed out that "this movement, called the Green Plan, will be in accordance with a scientific work program that guarantees addressing the crises of the marshland residents, preserving the diversity of natural life, and opening windows for tourism, especially since they constitute unique sites in the Middle East."
    Before the recent drought, the flooded area of ​​the Iraqi marshes reached about 4,500 square kilometers, while it recently decreased to less than 1,400 square kilometers.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 06 Sep 2024, 1:10 pm