Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Government Advisor: Adoption of budget schedules does not affect financial obligations

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Government Advisor: Adoption of budget schedules does not affect financial obligations Empty Government Advisor: Adoption of budget schedules does not affect financial obligations

Post by Rocky Tue 30 Jul 2024, 7:05 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Government Advisor: Adoption of budget schedules does not affect financial obligations[/size]
    • Today 12:45

• 1 Shares

Al-Maalouma/Baghdad..
    The financial advisor to the Prime Minister, Mazhar Muhammad Salih, confirmed today, Tuesday, that the budget schedules have become a reality, and issuing instructions is a procedural matter that does not affect financial obligations.
    Salih said, in an interview followed by /Al-Maalouma/ Agency, that "the legal basis for the current fiscal year 2024 is a matter that has been legislated and approved primarily, based on the provisions of the federal general budget for the years 2023, 2025, 2024 issued by Law No. 13 of 2023, which was published on June 26, 2023 in the Official Gazette."
    He explained that "what is stipulated in Article Two / 77 of the law includes the executive authority submitting the financial schedules for the two fiscal years 2024, 2025 to enable the House of Representatives to approve them sequentially," noting that "this was achieved in the fiscal year 2024."
    He pointed out that "the three-year federal general budget was implemented for the first time in the country, which was based on one of the articles included in the provisions of the Federal Financial Management Law No. 6 of 2019, as amended, which allowed for the implementation of a financial plan consisting of a general budget for three fiscal years." End/25

Current date/time is Sun 08 Sep 2024, 5:31 pm