Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance asserts that she has to study the activation of customs duties and taxes

lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Parliamentary Finance asserts that she has to study the activation of customs duties and taxes  Empty Parliamentary Finance asserts that she has to study the activation of customs duties and taxes

Post by lonelyintexas Sun 16 Nov 2014, 5:18 pm

Parliamentary Finance asserts that she has to study the activation of customs duties and taxes

11/16/2014 12:57 GMT

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Follow-up - and babysit - MP Abdul Jabbar Creator member parliamentary Finance Committee that address the budget deficit in 2014 will be deleted via expenses and investment projects that did not proceed to completion and is originally reluctant and Alactava projects that have achieved good rates of achievement.

Abdul Khaliq In a statement singled out the "direction Press," said there was a study of the activation of customs duties and taxes and not merely as a financier of oil imports and a single central treasury.

He said Abdul Khaliq that the deficit can be avoided through the pressure of expenditures that are not important and through the central treasury couriers or through banks lose reserves.

He said the decline in the price of a barrel of oil was the cause of this deficit in addition to the decline in Iraqi exports of crude oil.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 6:40 am