Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

MM&C 8/11/24 A government team is preparing a new draft of the Oil and Gas Bill

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

MM&C 8/11/24  A government team is preparing a new draft of the Oil and Gas Bill Empty MM&C 8/11/24 A government team is preparing a new draft of the Oil and Gas Bill

Post by Rocky Sun 11 Aug 2024, 2:09 pm

MM&C 8/11/24

Parliamentary Committee : A government team is preparing a new draft of the Oil and Gas Bill

View in app

Sunday 11, August 2024

The Parliamentary Oil, Gas and Natural Resources Committee revealed the fate of the oil and gas bill that has been stalled since successive parliamentary sessions.

The Vice Chairman of the Committee, Nahro Mahmoud Qader, stated to the News: "The oil and gas bill has not reached the corridors of the House of Representatives yet, and has not been presented for discussion within the Council of Ministers yet."

He added: "No new draft of the bill has reached the House of Representatives at the present time," indicating that "Prime Minister Mohammed Shia al-Sudani has assigned a" tripartite ministerial team "to prepare a new final draft that will be presented first within the Council of Ministers for approval, and then sent to the House of Representatives later," ruling out at the same time that ""this law will be legislated during the current legislative session of the House of Representatives. ""

----------------------------------------------------------------
    The way the word things seems to be to keep us on a our back foot. This last year has been a lot of meetings with respect to the oil and gas law. I would not be surprised at all to see them publicly have it done and pronto now.. imo ~ We shall see what they decide to say about it next. There is an awful lot of people in this line up. Why? They mean business or have they sorted it and just not able or willing to say just yet? We shall see. There are billions and billions of dollars of losses already with out this being sorted. imo ~ MM
    Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

MM&C 8/11/24  A government team is preparing a new draft of the Oil and Gas Bill Empty Re: MM&C 8/11/24 A government team is preparing a new draft of the Oil and Gas Bill

Post by Rocky Mon 12 Aug 2024, 7:02 am

bump

Current date/time is Tue 10 Sep 2024, 12:48 pm