Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abu Saeeda: Interests prevent the government from opening the Halbousi corruption file

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abu Saeeda: Interests prevent the government from opening the Halbousi corruption file Empty Abu Saeeda: Interests prevent the government from opening the Halbousi corruption file

Post by Rocky Fri 30 Aug 2024, 6:38 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Abu Saeeda: Interests prevent the government from opening the Halbousi corruption file[/size]
    • Today 10:15

Information / Baghdad...
    The head of the Wujoud Movement, Muhammad Abu Saeeda, believed that financial and political interests prevent the government from opening the file of Muhammad al-Halbousi and his party (Progress).
    Abu Saeeda told Al-Maalouma, "Al-Sudani's government is not unaware of Halbousi's corruption or his cooperation with a Zionist company to lead his election campaign, but this government cannot ignore some indicators to ensure that the US ambassador, the UAE Foreign Ministry, and the European Union countries are not upset."
    He added that "the financial agreements between the political parties are pushing the government to remain silent about the Halbousi file, especially since there are relations between Al-Sudani and Halbousi, considering that he is a person who held the position of Speaker of Parliament for two consecutive terms and was a governor and before that a member of the Anbar Provincial Council and controlled the western region."
    He pointed out that "Al-Halbousi's party was somewhat restricted as a result of the revolution of some honorable people in Anbar, Salahuddin and Mosul, but the Progress Party is still in control of Anbar." End 25N

Current date/time is Sat 14 Sep 2024, 4:39 pm