Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Sudani's advisor: The government's internal debt decreased by two trillion dinars

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Sudani's advisor: The government's internal debt decreased by two trillion dinars Empty Al-Sudani's advisor: The government's internal debt decreased by two trillion dinars

Post by Rocky Sat 14 Sep 2024, 5:07 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Al-Sudani's advisor: The government's internal debt decreased by two trillion dinars[/size]
    • September 13 22:38

• 1 Shares

Information/Baghdad…
    The Prime Minister’s Advisor for Economic Affairs, Mazhar Muhammad Salih, stated that the government’s internal debt has decreased by two trillion Iraqi dinars.
     Mazhar Muhammad Salih said, “Iraq is not among the countries with external debt at the present time,” indicating that “the external public debt is less than 10 billion dollars, and this will be paid over the course of time between now and 2028.”
     He explained that “there are allocations in the general budget to pay off debts, and this is what has made Iraq always in the credit rating and creditworthiness at level B, and it is stable like many countries such as Jordan, Egypt, Pakistan and others.”
     Mazhar Muhammad Salih noted that “this debt has decreased, because Iraq has not borrowed and its external loans are few compared to its many repayments, especially during the past ten years on a regular basis.”

Current date/time is Wed 18 Sep 2024, 8:06 am