Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Economist: Iran's exports to Iraq increased 71-fold in 20 years

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Economist: Iran's exports to Iraq increased 71-fold in 20 years Empty Economist: Iran's exports to Iraq increased 71-fold in 20 years

Post by Rocky Tue 17 Sep 2024, 5:16 am

Economist: Iran's exports to Iraq increased 71-fold in 20 years

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    [rtl]Iranian exports to Iraq have increased to $10 billion and 238 million, a 71-fold increase in 20 years.[/rtl]
    [rtl]Economic expert Nabil Al-Marsoumi said in a post on his personal Facebook account, which was followed by Al-Eqtisad News, that “Iran sends 2,200 goods out of 3,500 goods that Iran exports abroad to Iraq.”[/rtl]
    [rtl]He added, "Iranian exports to Iraq increased from $145 million in 2004 to $10 billion and 238 million in 2023, meaning that they increased by 71 times in 20 years," indicating that Iran seeks to increase its exports to $20 billion annually in the coming years.[/rtl]
    [rtl]Al-Marsoumi explained that "Iranian exports to Iraq constitute 20% of Iran's total exports abroad."[/rtl]
    [rtl]He pointed out that "more than half of the Iranian businessmen active in the global markets are present in the Iraqi market to open new horizons for Iranian exports and to search for new investment opportunities in Iraq."[/rtl]

Views 36
    Added 09/17/2024 - 12:55 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 12:24 am