Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Work reveals the most important laws on its agenda

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Work reveals the most important laws on its agenda Empty Parliamentary Work reveals the most important laws on its agenda

Post by Rocky Today at 5:14 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Parliamentary Work reveals the most important laws on its agenda[/size]
    • Today 12:50

Al-Maalouma / Baghdad 
    Deputy Chairman of the Parliamentary Labor Committee, Hussein Arab, revealed today, Wednesday, the most prominent laws that will be presented during the upcoming sessions of the House of Representatives. 
    Arab told /Al-Maalouma/ agency, "There are many laws presented within the committee, including laws on unions, athletes, programmers, technicians, laboratory technicians and scientists." 
    He added that "these laws are on the committee's agenda, some of which have been submitted for the first reading and others will be voted on during the upcoming sessions." 
    He pointed out that "the Labor Committee is moving towards organizing union work in a clear manner in line with the constitution and the law, noting that the committee is committed to continuing to work on this legislation of laws and organizing the work of unions to improve the conditions of workers." End / 25H

Current date/time is Wed 25 Sep 2024, 9:24 am