Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq ranks eighth among the largest importers of American rice

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq ranks eighth among the largest importers of American rice Empty Iraq ranks eighth among the largest importers of American rice

Post by Rocky Today at 4:58 am

Iraq ranks eighth among the largest importers of American rice

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Follow-up
     While the United States accounts for less than 2% of global rice production, it ships nearly 5% of global exports, and is currently the fifth largest exporter. Thus, exports are important to the U.S. rice industry, with about 45% of the crop exported each year.
    According to the US Department of Agriculture, Iraq ranked eighth as the largest importer of American rice for the year 2023.
    The ministry said in a table seen by "Al-Eqtisad News" that "the countries importing American rice for the year 2023, Mexico came in first place as the largest importer of American rice with 638.1 thousand tons, followed by Central America in second place with a quantity of 633.3 thousand tons, followed by Haiti in third place with 421 thousand tons, Japan comes in fourth with 293 thousand tons, and Canada comes in fifth with 250.7 thousand tons."
    She added, "Colombia came in sixth place with 136 thousand tons, South Korea came in seventh place with 132 thousand tons, Iraq came in eighth place with 111.3 thousand tons, Saudi Arabia came in ninth place with 109.6 thousand tons, Venezuela came in tenth place with 82.4 thousand tons, Jordan came in eleventh place with 64.8 thousand tons, Taiwan came in twelfth place with 56.1 thousand tons, the Dominican Republic came in thirteenth place with 25.9 thousand tons, and the United Kingdom came in fourteenth place with 24.9 thousand tons."

Views 23
    Added 09/25/2024 - 12:44 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 25 Sep 2024, 9:23 am