Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

US forces hinder Iraqi forces' pursuit of ISIS

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

US forces hinder Iraqi forces' pursuit of ISIS Empty US forces hinder Iraqi forces' pursuit of ISIS

Post by Rocky Today at 5:04 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]US forces hinder Iraqi forces' pursuit of ISIS[/size]
    • Today 11:30

Information / Anbar
    A source in the Anbar Governorate Mobilization Forces confirmed today, Wednesday, that the American forces are obstructing the Iraqi forces and the Popular Mobilization Forces in clearing some areas that ISIS is likely to reach.
    The source told Al-Maalouma Agency, "The American forces are putting obstacles in the way of clearing the western Anbar desert areas from the remnants of the terrorist organization."
    He explained that "the American forces are preventing the Iraqi forces from reaching some areas in the Anbar desert, especially in the areas of Wadi Hawran, the desert of Rutba district, and the desert areas separating the borders of Anbar and Salah al-Din provinces." End/12A

Current date/time is Wed 02 Oct 2024, 7:28 am