Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Minister of Labour: more than a thousand companies operating in Iraq would be prosecuted

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Minister of Labour: more than a thousand companies operating in Iraq would be prosecuted  Empty Minister of Labour: more than a thousand companies operating in Iraq would be prosecuted

Post by wciappetta Fri 05 Dec 2014, 6:22 am

Minister of Labour: more than a thousand companies operating in Iraq would be prosecuted 

News Source: Ali Abd al-SalmanSection: 
    Page economic

December 5, 2014 7:28 

The Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs, on Tuesday, said more than a thousand companies operating in Iraq would be prosecuted.

The Minister of Labour, Mohammed Xiaa Sudanese, in a press statement that "the 1081 companies operating in Iraq would be liable to prosecution."

He added that the Sudanese "of these companies is committed to the instructions and laws followed in the ministry, including the failure to include Iraqi workers the retirement and social security law." 

It is said that most of the companies operating in Iraq, whether Iraqi or foreign was not granted Iraqis employed workers where no social security so as to reduce expenses.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Minister of Labour: more than a thousand companies operating in Iraq would be prosecuted  Empty Re: Minister of Labour: more than a thousand companies operating in Iraq would be prosecuted

Post by Neno Fri 05 Dec 2014, 7:10 pm

Get them right or get them out... ;)

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 5:51 pm