Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq's domestic debt rises to 80 trillion dinars, confirming a deficit in the 2024 budget

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq's domestic debt rises to 80 trillion dinars, confirming a deficit in the 2024 budget Empty Iraq's domestic debt rises to 80 trillion dinars, confirming a deficit in the 2024 budget

Post by Rocky Today at 4:42 am

Iraq's domestic debt rises to 80 trillion dinars, confirming a deficit in the 2024 budget
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today,
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad Today - Baghdad 
    Economic expert Nabil Al-Marsoumi revealed, today, Monday (October 21, 2024), that the value of Iraq's internal debt has risen to 80 trillion dinars, while he indicated that this increase confirms the existence of a deficit in the 2024 budget.
    Al-Marsoumi wrote in a post on his personal account on the Facebook platform, which was followed by Baghdad Today, that "according to the data published on the website of the Central Bank of Iraq, the total internal public debt in Iraq rose from 70 trillion dinars in January 2024 to 80 trillion dinars in October 2024, at a rate of one trillion dinars per month and a growth rate of 14%."
    He added, "This increase means that there is an actual deficit in the 2024 budget, part of which was covered through internal borrowing, deducting remittances, and issuing bonds, as the government's three-year budget in 2024 allowed it to obtain 5 trillion dinars through remittances deducted from the legal reserve of government banks and borrowing 3 trillion dinars from government banks, in addition to issuing national bonds worth 5 trillion dinars and deducting treasury remittances at the Central Bank of Iraq worth 20 trillion dinars."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 21 Oct 2024, 6:49 am