Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+2
duck2000
wciappetta
6 posters

Parliamentary Foreign Affairs: Batch recent compensation Kuwait will turn into investment projects i

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Parliamentary Foreign Affairs: Batch recent compensation Kuwait will turn into investment projects i Empty Parliamentary Foreign Affairs: Batch recent compensation Kuwait will turn into investment projects i

Post by wciappetta Sun 21 Dec 2014, 7:40 am

Parliamentary Foreign Affairs: Batch recent compensation Kuwait will turn into investment projects in Iraq

Sunday, December 21, 2014

Special / newspaper integrity / faith Qasim - MP for the Civic Democratic Alliance Alusi today that "Kuwait is willing to transfer the remaining amount of compensation allocated to them in a way investment in the country."

Alusi said in a statement (newspaper rectitude) "I heard personally from the Amir of Kuwait Sheikh Sabah Al-Ahmad that there is a proposal to transfer these funds to investments in Iraq," noting that "This is a good step guide to Kuwait realizing the importance of joint cooperation between the two countries."

He added that "Iraq is now suffering from the global crisis, low oil prices and the budget for spending on anti-terrorism Aldaasha and I hope that we get with our neighbors Kuwait to freeze or cancel the final installment of compensation."

He noted that "on Iraq that seeks to build a good diplomatic relations with its neighbor Kuwait and strengthen the alliance with the face of terrorism, whatever."

He added: I want to go to the biggest ambition that I hope the prime minister and his accompanying delegation to arrive in good and officially documented results with respect to the latest compensation. "

The prime minister Haider al-Abadi Sunday arrived in Kuwait on an official visit during which he will meet the Amir of Kuwait and other senior officials. Ended 9

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    duck2000
    duck2000
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Parliamentary Foreign Affairs: Batch recent compensation Kuwait will turn into investment projects i Empty Re: Parliamentary Foreign Affairs: Batch recent compensation Kuwait will turn into investment projects i

Post by duck2000 Sun 21 Dec 2014, 7:55 am

nooooo say it aint soooo! lol!
    wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Parliamentary Foreign Affairs: Batch recent compensation Kuwait will turn into investment projects i Empty Re: Parliamentary Foreign Affairs: Batch recent compensation Kuwait will turn into investment projects i

Post by wciappetta Sun 21 Dec 2014, 8:03 am

lol Yeah was waiting for this ...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.... For from His fullness, we have all received and grace upon grace. For the Law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ. No one has ever yet seen God. The only begotten God, the One being in the bosom of the Father, He has made Him known. - Berean Literal Bible
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Sun 21 Dec 2014, 8:06 am

Lol, thought this was a done decision months ago, was just waiting on the thing to happen
    wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Post by wciappetta Sun 21 Dec 2014, 8:09 am

It was...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.... For from His fullness, we have all received and grace upon grace. For the Law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ. No one has ever yet seen God. The only begotten God, the One being in the bosom of the Father, He has made Him known. - Berean Literal Bible
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Sun 21 Dec 2014, 8:44 am

wciappetta wrote:It was...
    Yes, then its happening.
    duck2000
    duck2000
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by duck2000 Sun 21 Dec 2014, 6:23 pm

hellloooooooooooooooo ! lol
    mochasmom
    mochasmom
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by mochasmom Sun 21 Dec 2014, 7:21 pm

Y'all are funny...good to see the humor!
    lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by lonelyintexas Sun 21 Dec 2014, 7:41 pm

Good to see this in print. Check and double check. hi
    Thanks
    LIT
    yes
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Sun 21 Dec 2014, 8:04 pm

thumbs2            duck

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 7:34 am