Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliament held its session today to read the preliminary report on the budget amendment and judicia

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Parliament held its session today to read the preliminary report on the budget amendment and judicia Empty Parliament held its session today to read the preliminary report on the budget amendment and judicia

Post by wciappetta Wed 07 Jan 2015, 5:00 am

Parliament held its session today to read the preliminary report on the budget amendment and judicial investigators privileges Law

Wednesday, 07 January 2 / January 2015 12:19

[Baghdad-where]

Hold the House of Representatives, on Wednesday, its, to read the preliminary report on the draft financial budget law.

According to a statement of the Council received by all of Iraq [where] a copy of the agenda includes "read the first report of the draft general budget of the Federal Act of 2015 and submitted by the Finance Committee."

"The first reading of the proposed amendment to the law of the first law of judicial investigators privileges No. 80 of 2012, the first reading of the draft regulation on human organ transplant law and preventing trafficking will be listed on the agenda."

The session will also include a "second reading of the draft law amending the legal provisions that prohibit courts from hearing cases No. 17 of 2005 Act, and the second reading of the draft law on ratification amended Convention Arab cooperation in the field of organizing and facilitating relief operations law."

The House of Representatives has completed at its special session, which was held in 25 of the last month, the first reading of the draft budget law and forwarded to the Finance Committee before its lift to the day [the seventh of January.

The budget size of 125 trillion dinars and a deficit of 25 trillion Danar.anthy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 14 Sep 2024, 5:24 pm