Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

ISIS is only 20 miles away from Aleppo, says UN envoy to Syria

Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

ISIS is only 20 miles away from Aleppo, says UN envoy to Syria Empty ISIS is only 20 miles away from Aleppo, says UN envoy to Syria

Post by Neno Thu 15 Jan 2015, 7:05 pm

ISIS is only 20 miles away from Aleppo, says UN envoy to Syria
    January 15, 2015 by Abdelhak Mamoun

ISIS is only 20 miles away from Aleppo, says UN envoy to Syria UN-envoy-to-Syria-Staffan-de-Mistura
    UN envoy to Syria, Staffan de Mistura

(IraqiNews.com) UN envoy to Syria, Staffan de Mistura confirmed that all parties agree on the need to end the conflict in Syria. He pointed out that there should be a political solution to the conflict in Syria during the current year, considering that the solution in Aleppo can be the beginning of a political solution.

He also warned that ISIS is only 20 miles away from Aleppo. He stressed that the meetings will be intensified to ensure the success to stop the fighting in Aleppo.

UN envoy said he met with the foreign ministers of the United States, Russia, and Iran, in addition to a number of Arab foreign ministers, and everyone agrees on the need to stop the conflict in Syria and to find a political solution to the crisis, but the lack of trust between the parties increase the difficulty of the agreement.
    He also stressed that the Syrian conflict has become a stigma over the face of humanity. He indicated that the war over 4 years took the Syrian economy back years, as Syria has become the forefront of the biggest humanitarian crises in the world.

In contrast, the Syrian president, Bashar al-Assad said in a statement for a Czech newspaper, followed by IraqiNews.com, that his regime is going to Russia, “not to engage in a conversation, but rather to discuss the foundations on which the dialogue will be when started.”

http://www.iraqinews.com/arab-world-news/isis-20-miles-away-aleppo-says-un-envoy-syria/

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 1:01 pm