Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Economy: legal and investment companies will vote for in the next legislative term

Proven
    Proven
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Parliamentary Economy: legal and investment companies will vote for in the next legislative term Empty Parliamentary Economy: legal and investment companies will vote for in the next legislative term

Post by Proven Fri 05 Jun 2015, 1:56 pm

Parliamentary Economy: legal and investment companies will vote for in the next legislative term

June 5, 2015

BAGHDAD / Center Brief for the Iraqi Media Network (IMN) for the economic and investment commission parliamentary announced the completion of all amendments to the legal investment companies, indicating that the beginning of the next legislative term will vote on these laws.

She said committee member Najiba Najib's (IMN) said that "the legislative branch and the executive approach to privatization, as well as encouraging the private sector to bring in non-oil revenue and ease the burden on the budget, and through several measures, including those related to legislation as legislation some new laws or modify existing laws. "

Najib added that "the Commission has completed all formulations and amendments to the legal and public investment companies," pointing out that "at the beginning of the next legislative term will be voted on these laws."

The head of the economic and investment commission parliamentary Jawad al-Bolani earlier, that the revitalization of micro-credit projects for citizens, as well as oil refineries projects will restore the country to economic development map.

As a member of the Federation of Iraqi forces Nora Albjara Center Brief confirmed earlier, that the activation of the dry canal linking the country to Europe would stimulate the country's economy and will provide a cost-effective and financially back economically important to feed the federal budget.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 11:35 am