Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Iraq and China: Jaafari: China serious about economic prospects opening strategy

Lobo
    Lobo

Iraq and China: Jaafari: China serious about economic prospects opening strategy Empty Iraq and China: Jaafari: China serious about economic prospects opening strategy

Post by Lobo Wed 17 Jun 2015, 4:04 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Iraq and China: Jaafari: China serious about economic prospects opening strategy

[size=15][size=18]June 17, 2015

Jaafari: China serious about economic prospects opening strategy

BAGHDAD - Foreign Minister Ibrahim al-Jaafari with Chinese State Councilor Yang Jie Shi Iraqi-Chinese relations, political and security developments in Iraq.

According to the Information Office of Minister of Foreign Affairs, that "al-Jaafari met with Chinese State Councilor Yang Jiechi, and ensure that the meeting discussed the Iraqi-Chinese relations, political and security developments in Iraq, and the victories achieved by the armed forces and the popular crowd on gangs Daash terrorist".

Jaafari promised the meeting fruitful and successful, and The strategy serves two friendly dimensions, noting that "there are serious will to implement the steps on the ground, both in political terms, and the assignment of Iraqi attitudes, or supporting the position of Iraq security against Daash, and the determination to open up a strategy in the economic sphere."

Jaafari said that "the conversations that took place with Yang Jie Shi was very promising, and I felt that there is a serious interest in the visit, as there is interest in the preparation, and preparation for the visit to be undertaken during the next two months, Prime Minister."

He pointed out that "China opportunity and lessons and cross must we invest, as they said, which means the presence of ten thousand Chinese on the ground in Iraq, and appreciated this presence and this tender diversified through companies where they are, and we hope to expand their performance when it is associated with increased production and service to the two-state" .

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size][/size]
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Iraq and China: Jaafari: China serious about economic prospects opening strategy Empty Re: Iraq and China: Jaafari: China serious about economic prospects opening strategy

Post by Neno Wed 17 Jun 2015, 5:08 pm

China is always serious about something. g&e

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 2:30 am