Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

•News about Bear Asleep In Pizza Shop

Lobo
    Lobo

•News about Bear Asleep In Pizza Shop Empty •News about Bear Asleep In Pizza Shop

Post by Lobo Tue 15 Sep 2015, 5:52 pm

[*]

News about Bear Asleep In Pizza Shop

bing.com/news
    •News about Bear Asleep In Pizza Shop ?ui=2&ik=cf41e1e124&view=fimg&th=14fd3335e8b4ebb6&attid=0

Bear Asleep In Pizza Shop? Sleepy Bear Cub Takes Nap In Colorado …

The Inquisitr · 54 minutes ago
    On Monday, September 14, a shocking discovery was made in a Colorado pizza shop. Apparently, a sleepy bear cub had made his way inside the pizzeria, …
    •News about Bear Asleep In Pizza Shop ?ui=2&ik=cf41e1e124&view=fimg&th=14fd33361fe50f92&attid=0

Bear Asleep In Pizza Shop In Colorado Springs Nearly Causes Shutdown At High School

News OXY · 20 minutes ago
    A bear falls asleep an a pizza shop in Colorado Springs near the back of the store on a rack of boxes. Police …
    •News about Bear Asleep In Pizza Shop ?ui=2&ik=cf41e1e124&view=fimg&th=14fd33361f7a98ec&attid=0

Dough! Colorado pizza parlor discovers a hungry BEAR in the kitchen...but he fell asleep on a shelf before stealing a slice

Daily Mail · 14 minutes ago
    A bear that wandered into a pizza shop in Colorado Springs was hauled out of the store ... I got flagged down by an …

[*]

Bear asleep in pizza shop: Orphaned cub waddles in at ...

Examiner2 hours ago
    Sep 15, 2015 · A bear cub fell sound asleep on a rack in back of a pizza shop after wandering in to the store just after lunch, no doubt following the aroma of a good ...
    [*]

Bear falls asleep in a pizza shop after wandering near a ...

bigstory.ap.org/article/bear-opts-pizza-over-education
    COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. (AP) — A bear that wandered into a pizza shop in Colorado Springs was hauled out of the store before she could get her pie. Colorado …
    [*]

Asleep in Pizza Shop: Bear Cub Wanders In for a Nap, Not Pizza

News Max2 hours ago
    Sep 15, 2015 · Bear Asleep in Pizza Shop: Cub Wanders In, Takes a Nap, Forgoes Pizza
    [*]

Bear Asleep In Pizza Shop, Chooses Food In Lieu Of School ...

HNGN2 hours ago
    Sep 15, 2015 · A bear fell asleep inside a Colorado Springs pizza shop on Monday after it wandered around town, ignoring a nearby school along the way. Blanca Caro, the ...
    [*]

Bear wanders into pizza shop, eats icing, falls asleep

www.msn.com/.../watch/bear-wanders-into-pizza-shop...asleep/vi-AAekMQI
    A female bear cub in Colorado was found in the storage room of a pizza shop after she ate some icing and fell asleep. Gillian Pensavalle (@GillianWithaG) has the photos

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 8:54 am