Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Gerald Celente – The Equity Market Crash Will Impact Everyone In The World

Lobo
    Lobo

Gerald Celente – The Equity Market Crash Will Impact Everyone In The World Empty Gerald Celente – The Equity Market Crash Will Impact Everyone In The World

Post by Lobo Sat 26 Sep 2015, 3:12 pm

Gerald Celente – The Equity Market Crash Will Impact Everyone In The World
    Gerald Celente – The Equity Market Crash Will Impact Everyone In The World King-World-News-Global-Elite-Moving-To-Make-Human-Beings-Obsolete-864x400_c
    Today Gerald Celente discussed why the equity market crash will impact everyone in the world.
    Eric King:  “Gerald, it seems quite clear that the Fed doesn’t want to raise rates.  They’ve been saying they are going to raise rates for years.  It never happens, and yet we have all this propaganda hitting the wire in the mainstream media…

In Volatile Markets, Is Wealth Preservation King?
    In a King World News interview I spoke with the man who predicted the Swiss National Bank would experience staggering losses and that the Fed would also experience massive losses that will destabilize the global financial system! His company is the only one in the world offering a precious metals investment service outside the banking system, with direct ownership and full control by the investor. He has also become legendary for his predictions on QE, historic moves in currencies, and major global events. To find out what he and his company can do to help answer that age old question for you CLICK HERE.
    Gerald Celente – The Equity Market Crash Will Impact Everyone In The World GoldSwitzerland-New-Ad-PicSponsored

Eric King continues:  “But there was the suggestion made that the global stock markets would be thrown under the bus because if the markets were tumbling that would assist in pushing the bond market higher (and yields lower) to help the Fed — your thoughts on that.”
    Gerald Celente:  “If the equity markets collapse, that’s what really hits the average consumer.  It’s not that it hits their pockets because they are not in the game, but it’s the psychological impact of crashing markets.
    http://kingworldnews.com/gerald-celente-the-equity-market-crash-will-impact-everyone-in-the-world/
    wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Gerald Celente – The Equity Market Crash Will Impact Everyone In The World Empty Re: Gerald Celente – The Equity Market Crash Will Impact Everyone In The World

Post by wciappetta Sat 26 Sep 2015, 4:05 pm

Gerald Celente:  “If the equity markets collapse, that’s what really hits the average consumer.  It’s not that it hits their pockets because they are not in the game, but it’s the psychological impact of crashing markets.

I beg to differ, how many 401k's would be affected? Pensioners?  etf's funds etc... It will affect them directly in their pockets 

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.... For from His fullness, we have all received and grace upon grace. For the Law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ. No one has ever yet seen God. The only begotten God, the One being in the bosom of the Father, He has made Him known. - Berean Literal Bible

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 1:20 am