Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Where] published the text of the law trade agreement between Iraq and Kuwait

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Where] published the text of the law trade agreement between Iraq and Kuwait Empty Where] published the text of the law trade agreement between Iraq and Kuwait

Post by wciappetta Thu 01 Oct 2015, 5:43 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    History of edits:: 2015/10/1 12:38 • 30 visits readable
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[Baghdad-where] 
    publishes agency all of Iraq [where] the text of the ratification of trade cooperation between the Government of the Republic of Iraq and the Government of the State of Kuwait, passed by the House of Representatives on Thursday in its Convention on the Law.

According to the text of the law, according to a statement to the House of Representatives received [where] a copy of "name of the people, the presidency, based on what was approved by the House of Representatives and approved by the President of the Republic and based on the provisions of subsection [first] of article [61] and item [III] of article [ 73] of the Constitution, the following law was issued: 

No. () of 2015, the ratification of trade cooperation between the Government of the Republic of Iraq and the Government of the State of Kuwait Convention on the Law: 

Article 1 ratifies the Republic of Iraq on the agreement trade cooperation between the Government of the Republic of Iraq and the Government of the State of Kuwait which was signed in Baghdad on 28 / 12/2014.

Article 2. This law shall be from the date of publication in the Official Gazette.

Reasons: For the purpose of the development of trade relations between the Republic of Iraq and Kuwait, and the preservation of common interests and mutual benefits between them, and for the purpose of ratification of the trade cooperation between the Government of the Republic of Iraq Agreement and the Government of the State of Kuwait, began this Aleghanon.anthy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Where] published the text of the law trade agreement between Iraq and Kuwait Empty Re: Where] published the text of the law trade agreement between Iraq and Kuwait

Post by weslin3 Thu 01 Oct 2015, 8:48 am

So Iraq and Kuwait are ready to go...

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 9:15 pm