Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A government source reveals the intention to sack 200 Abadi, deputy minister and the director genera

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

A government source reveals the intention to sack 200 Abadi, deputy minister and the director genera Empty A government source reveals the intention to sack 200 Abadi, deputy minister and the director genera

Post by wciappetta Sun 11 Oct 2015, 7:03 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Readers Number: 152

11-10-2015 02:00 PM

Revealed a government source, on Sunday, with the direction of the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi about the issuance of the list of exempt 200 deputy minister general and the director of the office in the coming days. 

The source said, "The prime minister Haider al-Abadi will travel in the coming days to issue a list of exempt 200 Deputy Minister and Director General 

"." The decision came on the impact of their attachment positions and failing to perform their duties, "stressing that" this list is part of government reforms carried out by al-Abadi.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.... For from His fullness, we have all received and grace upon grace. For the Law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ. No one has ever yet seen God. The only begotten God, the One being in the bosom of the Father, He has made Him known. - Berean Literal Bible

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 2:39 am