Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Financial support of the private sector in the fields of energy

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Financial support of the private sector in the fields of energy Empty Financial support of the private sector in the fields of energy

Post by wciappetta Mon 12 Oct 2015, 7:09 am

Financial support of the private sector in the fields of energy

10/11/15

The Ministry of Finance announced on Sunday, for an International Finance talks support private sector projects in the areas of energy and electricity.

BAGHDAD / Obelisk: finance ministry announced on Sunday, for an International Finance talks support private sector projects in the areas of energy and electricity.

The ministry said in a statement seen by 'Obelisk', that 'the Finance Minister Hoshyar Zebari discuss with the Vice President of the International Finance Corporation (IFC) Demetris Tset Syracuse to support private sector projects in the fields of energy, electricity'.

The ministry added that it 'has been discussed also in financing projects for the Foundation in Zakho, Baghdad and Basra. "

His recent institution, and has strengthened its role and its assistance to Iraq in the fields of energy, electricity Foundation has allocated about $ billion to support the electricity sector in the country.

And the International Finance Corporation (IFC), is a member of the World Bank Group, is the largest global development institution focused exclusively on the private sector in the developing countries of the world.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 7:23 pm