Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Britain is ready to support Iraq in the fields of water, energy and climate change

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Britain is ready to support Iraq in the fields of water, energy and climate change  Empty Britain is ready to support Iraq in the fields of water, energy and climate change

Post by Rocky Fri 16 Dec 2022, 5:19 am

Britain is ready to support Iraq in the fields of water, energy and climate change 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    On Thursday, Environment Minister Nizar Amidi discussed with British Ambassador Mark Bryson Britain's support for the Iraqi government in improving the environmental situation, including the issue of addressing the effects of climate change and mine removal.
    The Minister of Environment affirmed, according to a statement by the ministry, that "the Iraqi government is directing to take several steps in addition to implementing the national adaptation plan and doubling the awareness-raising effort in facing the repercussions of climate change through regional and international partnerships," calling on Britain to "the need to support Iraq in implementing environmental projects and interest in supporting the file Demining".
    For his part, the British ambassador affirmed, "his country's readiness to provide support in many areas, including the file of water, energy, climate change and mines," pointing to "the continuation of communication between the two sides to create mechanisms for joint action in all fields."

461 views
    Added 12/15/2022 - 8:20 PM
    Updated 12/16/2022 - 2:18 PM

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 3:11 am