Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Application development plans stir the economy

lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Application development plans stir the economy Empty Application development plans stir the economy

Post by lonelyintexas Fri 30 Oct 2015 - 21:59

Application development plans stir the economy

10/31/2015 1:01

BAGHDAD morning

called for an economist to the need for application and implementation of strategies and development plans already in place, and linked to the economic reality in the country to achieve sustainable economic development.

Economist d. Majid picture between »Sabah» that the trade sector is the dominant economic activity in Iraq, along with the oil sector, which is is the basic shape of the composition of GDP, and the only source of imports of the country, saying «as a result of the weakness of the service sector in Iraq led to the import operations totaling more from $ 12 billion a year in this area ».

And he saw that the picture of the composition of this output reflects the rentier state that depend all its activities on a single source, namely oil combination, noting that, according to official sources, there are more than 16 plan and strategy in place concerned with all the problems of the Iraqi society, including the strategic housing and the elimination of unemployment, poverty, Agriculture, industry, and others.

The expert called to the need to implement these plans and strategies regardless of the notes that you have it, noting that these plans are not linked to the economic reality of the country, and this is what led to the absence of an actual and real sustainable economic development, particularly in the support elements that lead to the change of income structure and convert the State Iraqi rents from the state with a strong economy could rely on itself and reduce dependence on imports and to reduce the impact of external factors in the economy.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I like the part plans already in place.
    Thanks
    LIT
    yes
    sassy
    sassy
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Application development plans stir the economy Empty Re: Application development plans stir the economy

Post by sassy Sat 31 Oct 2015 - 2:40

Yes so do I!!   Thanks for article Lit!duck

Current date/time is Sat 5 Oct 2024 - 20:47