Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

4 posters

Abadi rejected an Iranian request to re-Maliki, vice president and efforts to form a new coalition t

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Abadi rejected an Iranian request to re-Maliki, vice president and efforts to form a new coalition t Empty Abadi rejected an Iranian request to re-Maliki, vice president and efforts to form a new coalition t

Post by wciappetta Sun 08 Nov 2015, 7:09 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Follow-Iraq Rs November -8:

The newspaper quoted "life" of London, on Sunday, their sources in Baghdad
    that Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi finally rejected direct from the commander of Iran's Qods Force Qassem Soleimani request, to retain Nuri al-Maliki, Vice President of the Republic and the decline for his dismissal.
    [size]

Iraq has been a political dynamic Abadi spearheaded an attempt to form a new national coalition includes Shiite, Sunni and Kurdish blocs to maintain a parliamentary majority, being able to proceed with his policies. This at a time when anti-Maliki began a move to form a new parliamentary coalition.

It was the height of the Iraqi moves in Najaf and Karbala. Valebadi which did not meet the reference Ali al-Sistani, met with a number of references and figures, including Mohammed Said al-Hakim and Bashir al-Najafi and Mohammed al-Fayad, and Muqtada al-Sadr.

[/size]
    Abadi and enjoys the support of Tiare Moqtada al-Sadr and Ammar al-Hakim, and Sunni and Kurdish leaders, seeks to ensure the support of about two hundred deputy at least, as well as political support from al-Sistani in the face of al-Maliki,
    [size]

who appeared clearly that the armed factions backed by influential. Finally the coup and threatened him.

Maliki visited the city of Karbala, in turn, met with the leaders of the popular crowd, as well as Shiite references.

He as well as House Speaker Salim al-Jubouri, a visit to Najaf yesterday and met with a number of leaders of clans and some Alemradja.anthy (1)[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.... For from His fullness, we have all received and grace upon grace. For the Law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ. No one has ever yet seen God. The only begotten God, the One being in the bosom of the Father, He has made Him known. - Berean Literal Bible
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Abadi rejected an Iranian request to re-Maliki, vice president and efforts to form a new coalition t Empty Re: Abadi rejected an Iranian request to re-Maliki, vice president and efforts to form a new coalition t

Post by weslin3 Sun 08 Nov 2015, 7:16 am

Interesting how the Iranians are really concerned about Maliki's position...
    mochasmom
    mochasmom
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Abadi rejected an Iranian request to re-Maliki, vice president and efforts to form a new coalition t Empty Re: Abadi rejected an Iranian request to re-Maliki, vice president and efforts to form a new coalition t

Post by mochasmom Sun 08 Nov 2015, 9:33 am

I'm sorry but why isn't he under arrest, you've got to be kidding me!!!
    sassy
    sassy
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by sassy Sun 08 Nov 2015, 9:48 am

Crazy place over there, I bet Abadi is being threatened like crazy for his life and him trying to get rid of Maliki and the other corrupt people who don't want to be found out! Look what happened to that Chalabi guy they found dead, no wonder they are pushing so hard for reforms  and at such speed!! Come on Abadi!!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 04 May 2024, 4:14 am