Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Abadi: Iraq will emerge from the financial crisis stronger than before

day dreamer
    day dreamer
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Abadi: Iraq will emerge from the financial crisis stronger than before  Empty Abadi: Iraq will emerge from the financial crisis stronger than before

Post by day dreamer Wed Nov 18, 2015 9:53 pm

11/19/2015 (00:01 pm) 

[ltr]Abadi: Iraq will emerge from the financial crisis stronger than before [/ltr]

BAGHDAD / long-Presse

[ltr] Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi said, yesterday, that we will emerge from the financial crisis which the country stronger taking place, we establish and strengthen the economy and lack of dependence on oil.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Ebadi said, during a ceremony held by the Martyrs Foundation to honor a group of elites and competencies of the families of the martyrs and attended (the long-Presse), "We live another challenge is the extension of the earlier challenge, a challenge of terrorism as the more those terrorists linked to the Baath and the ousted that stage and we have information about them, and there are studies He confirms this. " 
    And between the prime minister said "the terrorist threat was general threatens to Baghdad before and today we fight them in the areas they occupied, and achieve victories on them and freed very large areas, thanks to the sacrifices and the blood of the heroes of our armed forces of the army and police and to mobilize popular and Peshmerga and the sons of the tribes." 
    He said Abadi, that "there are a tremendous amount of requests I receive to volunteer to fight and a number of those who fight terror Daash gangs currently not registered their names in the popular crowd and fighting voluntarily without charge so when we call them volunteers because it is more comprehensive than any label." In relation to the financial crisis, Prime Minister stressed that "we will emerge from this crisis stronger now establish and to strengthen the economy and not total reliance on oil," pointing out that "the government is going the right way." 
    In another context, the Prime Minister called on provincial councils that liberated the "presence in their provinces and meetings where, it is unacceptable to be holding their meetings elsewhere, as the number mostly from the sons of Salahuddin province, of the displaced have returned to it and to the members of the provincial council to be present with sons their wallets. "
    [/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    fonz1951
    fonz1951
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Abadi: Iraq will emerge from the financial crisis stronger than before  Empty Re: Abadi: Iraq will emerge from the financial crisis stronger than before

Post by fonz1951 Thu Nov 19, 2015 10:07 pm

i would absolutely love to see iraq emerge with a stronger economy. as well as everybody else here.

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:36 am