Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Cabinet approves amendment of the draft 2016 sender to the House of Representatives budget law

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Cabinet approves amendment of the draft 2016 sender to the House of Representatives budget law Empty Cabinet approves amendment of the draft 2016 sender to the House of Representatives budget law

Post by wciappetta Tue 24 Nov 2015, 6:58 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    03:17: 11/24/2015
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Khandan - Iraq's cabinet agreed to amend the draft federal budget for fiscal year 2016 Law sent to the House of Representatives. 

He said the Information Office of the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, said in a statement, that the Council of Ministers approved during its fifth and forty usual Tuesday to amend the bill the federal budget for the year law fiscal 2016 sent to the House of Representatives in accordance with the decision of the Council of Ministers No. (389) for the year 2015 a book series with number 2959 and dated 01/11/2015 and send the amendment above to the House of Representatives based on the provisions of Articles (61 / I and item 80 / item II) of the Constitution. 
    [size]

The Council also agreed to do all ministries to secure their needs for products and Ministry of Industry and Minerals and other companies in accordance with Article 36 of the federal budget for fiscal year 2015 Act, and processing of all ministries requests by direct contract with the Ministry of Industry and Minerals and other companies to encourage national product, and the formation of a committee of the Ministry of Planning and stakeholders to evaluate product quality and value-added processing for the local product.[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

annieharbers
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Cabinet approves amendment of the draft 2016 sender to the House of Representatives budget law Empty Re: Cabinet approves amendment of the draft 2016 sender to the House of Representatives budget law

Post by annieharbers Tue 24 Nov 2015, 4:09 pm

Thanks Wic for all the info you post.

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 9:48 pm