Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Infallible leave for Paris to attend climate conference

day dreamer
    day dreamer
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Infallible leave for Paris to attend climate conference  Empty Infallible leave for Paris to attend climate conference

Post by day dreamer Sun 29 Nov 2015, 1:57 pm

Infallible leave for Paris to attend climate conference

[ltr]2015/11/29 15:05[/ltr]
    [ltr]Infallible leave for Paris to attend climate conference  Story_img_565ae48265300

[Baghdad - where] 
    Left President Fuad Masum, to Paris to participate in a climate which will be held on Monday in the presence of 150 political leaders from various countries of the world conference.  He said a presidential statement, received by the agency all of Iraq [where], a copy of the infallible "left for Paris via the Baghdad International Airport, accompanied by a senior delegation to participate in the Conference of the States Parties to the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change, which will continue its activities to the atheist th of December next ". 
    The Council of Ministers approved unanimously and the Iraqi National Conference to contribute to the project in the cop21 climate change to be held in Paris later this month. 
    Climate summit held in Paris amid security concerns experienced by the country, after the bloody attacks in the French capital in the thirteenth of November, and led to the deaths of at least 132 people.
    Preparations are under way for a summit, it is in full swing, with the proliferation of hundreds of security agents in Le Bourget near the French capital, and searched all cars and pedestrians to ensure tight security protection in Almntqh.anthy

http://translate.google.com/translate?depth=1&hl=en&ie=UTF8&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http://www.alliraqnews.com/[/ltr]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 1:06 pm