Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Carter: the elimination of Daash requires that there be an inclusive government in Iraq

lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Carter: the elimination of Daash requires that there be an inclusive government in Iraq Empty Carter: the elimination of Daash requires that there be an inclusive government in Iraq

Post by lonelyintexas Wed 09 Dec 2015, 11:24 am

Carter: the elimination of Daash requires that there be an inclusive government in Iraq

Wednesday, December 9, 2015 19:19 

BAGHDAD / Baghdadi News / .. assured US Secretary of Defense Ashton Carter, Wednesday, that the elimination of the terrorist organization Daash requires that there be an inclusive government in Iraq and a political solution in Syria.

Carter said during his interrogation in Congress and pursued / Baghdadi News /, that "the elimination of Daash session requires that there is an inclusive government in Iraq and a political solution in Syria," noting that "the campaign against Daash aims to recover the lands that have Daash and strengthen the capacity of local forces in Iraq".

"The United States can help local forces but they can not replace them," explaining that "the United States has asked its allies to send special forces to activate the war on Daash".

Carter noted that "American advisers in Iraq providing support to Iraqi forces," pointing out that "the United States has deployed US force in Iraq in cooperation with the Iraqi government, and details of the secret of its functions can not be announced."

For his part, Senator John McCain, said that "I will not call on Obama to send ground troops to Iraq, but we must strengthen our capabilities in it."

McCain pointed out that "Washington was ready to help Iraq regain control of Ramadi Daash," noting that "there are some regional countries do not want the judiciary to organize Daash".

And controlled the terrorist organization Daash the city of Mosul and parts of the provinces of Salaheddin, Anbar and Kirkuk, while the security forces are engaged in Btiran supported the international coalition fighting with the terrorist organization to get him out of those Almnatq.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Read another article this morning about 200 Special Forces that are on the ground in Anbar right now.  Once they get that done, maybe they will go to Mosul.
    Thanks
    LIT
    Dance

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 11:50 am