Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The American Secretary of Defense: the destruction [Daash] requires a new government and a stable an

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The American Secretary of Defense: the destruction [Daash] requires a new government and a stable an Empty The American Secretary of Defense: the destruction [Daash] requires a new government and a stable an

Post by Rocky Fri 05 Sep 2014, 7:23 am

The American Secretary of Defense: the destruction [Daash] requires a new government and a stable and comprehensive in Iraq 

The American Secretary of Defense: the destruction [Daash] requires a new government and a stable and comprehensive in Iraq News Source: Ali Abd al-SalmanSection: 
    NewsSeptember 4, 2014 20:46 
    Defense minister said the American, Chuck Hagel, "The completion of the task of the United States to destroy the ability of the organization of the Islamic State [Daash] in Iraq requires a new government and a stable and comprehensive in Iraq," and expressed hope in the formation of a new government within the next week.

Hegel added in an interview with Channel [CNN] America, a position that he supports President Barack Obama on the ground of non-interference in Iraq against the Islamic state regulation [Daash].

He continued: "We will not go to Iraq again, the way that we came out of it several years ago," referring to the American forces swept into Iraq in 2003 and the overthrow of Saddam Hussein.

The American minister continued, saying: "I have no doubt at all that in the administration of President Obama is dealing with the issue of regulating Daash urgently," pointing out that the option of military strikes to regulate air Daash inside Syria is one of the proposals submitted to President Obama.

Hegel and confirmed the need to form a new Iraqi government in order to destroy the ability of the organization [Daash] stressing that the option of military air strikes to regulate [Daash] inside Syria is one of the proposals submitted to President Obama.

Hegel said, "The Iraqi people and the peoples of the region is that you must take the final decisions and determine their future."

Hegel emphasized that the goal of his country is "smashing Daash capabilities and the elimination of the organization," warning of an increased risk of [Daash] if not eliminate it quickly.

Hegel explained that the organization "beyond being a mere terrorist group" and "They're like an army carrying ideology and the ability to accomplish things and control the half of Iraq and Syria at the moment."

And about the extent of the risk posed by the organization Daash the United States Hegel said, "We know that Daash poses a threat ... we know they are and brutal and barbarism exceeded all what we have seen so far .. but my job as secretary of defense is not to guess what could happen or what will happen."

Hegel pointed out that the American administration of President consult with Congress on the issue of the powers in the implementation of air strikes against al Daash budget and financial issues associated with them. "

Hegel did not rule out the implementation of the US raids in Syria, but he pointed out that air strikes alone will not accomplish the task of destroying Daash.

Hegel said that 100 American citizens are fighting with al Daash in Iraq and Syria, pointing out that the number could be greater than that.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 16 Jun 2024, 2:03 am