Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Hegel: the task of destroying daash new and stable Government requires comprehensive Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Hegel: the task of destroying daash new and stable Government requires comprehensive Iraq Empty Hegel: the task of destroying daash new and stable Government requires comprehensive Iraq

Post by Rocky Thu 04 Sep 2014, 6:47 am

Hegel: the task of destroying daash new and stable Government requires comprehensive Iraq

Thursday, 04 September 2014 06: 23

J p

Twilight news/u.s. Defense Secretary Chuck Hegel, that the task of the United States in destroying the capacity of the Organization (daash) in Iraq requires a new and stable Government and in Iraq will be formed within the next week. "

altHegel said in a television interview his disciple "twilight news", "the people of Iraq and the people of the Middle East must take final decisions and determine its future."

The task includes a group of "like-minded States in assessing the danger posed by the Organization (daash) we all including France, Britain, Canada and Australia, Albania and elsewhere.

The Obama administration is consulting with Congress on "licensing and air strikes and budget issues to deal with (daash).

And whether the plan included military strikes against (daash) in Syria said Heigl to be "one of the options we are looking at all the options" back air strikes alone won't do the job.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 24 Jun 2024, 7:48 am