Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Donald Trump: Ted Cruz’s Canadian Birth Could Be 'Very Precarious' For GOP

Lobo
    Lobo

Donald Trump: Ted Cruz’s Canadian Birth Could Be 'Very Precarious' For GOP Empty Donald Trump: Ted Cruz’s Canadian Birth Could Be 'Very Precarious' For GOP

Post by Lobo Tue 05 Jan 2016, 6:27 pm

Donald Trump: Ted Cruz’s Canadian Birth Could Be 'Very Precarious' For GOP

01/05/2016 06:04 pm ET

Robert Costa and Philip Rucker The Washington Post

LOWELL, Mass. — Donald Trump said in an interview that rival Ted Cruz’s Canadian birthplace was a “very precarious” issue that could make the Texas senator vulnerable if he became the Republican presidential nominee.

“Republicans are going to have to ask themselves the question: ‘Do we want a candidate who could be tied up in court for two years?’ That’d be a big problem,” Trump said when asked about the topic. “It’d be a very precarious one for Republicans because he’d be running and the courts may take a long time to make decision. You don’t want to be running and have that kind of thing over your head.”

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-ted-cruz-birther_568c4a7fe4b0a2b6fb6daf63

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 8:27 pm