Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Members of the House of Representatives to reduce the salaries of half enters into force

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Members of the House of Representatives to reduce the salaries of half enters into force Empty Members of the House of Representatives to reduce the salaries of half enters into force

Post by Rocky Wed 20 Jan 2016, 4:21 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Baghdad-Iraq-Presse -20 January: detection of the parliamentary finance committee member Masood Haider, Wednesday, from entering the reduction of the salaries of members of parliament in half into force, while noting that the council past administrative reforms.
    Haider said in a press statement, "The reforms included by the House of Representatives within the financial budget for 2016, entered into force," noting that "reducing the salary of a member of the House of Representatives by 50% among the reforms, which fell from 12 million to six million Iraqi dinars" .
    Haider said, "The reforms also included a reduction of the protections of the current MP and former half," pointing to "reduce the percentage of 30% of the salaries of the staff of the House of Representatives, based on the reform of the paper presented by the House of Representatives and the government."
    He said a member of the parliamentary finance committee, that "the Council past reforms administrative system and activate the administrative institutions".
    And the voice of the House of Representatives, in the March 12, 2015 during its 41 to reduce the salaries of the three presidencies law.
    And honest Iraqi Council of Ministers, the beginning of the same month, a draft of the three presidencies and special grades reduce the salaries of the law, and turned it into the House of Representatives for approval, and ranged reduction rates according to the draft law between 80% and 40%, which was reduced three presidents allocations and their deputies by 80% .anthy (1)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 3:23 am