Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Finance Minister: We cover the fiscal deficit

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Finance Minister: We cover the fiscal deficit Empty Finance Minister: We cover the fiscal deficit

Post by Rocky Thu 21 Jan 2016, 6:44 am

Finance Minister: We cover the fiscal deficit

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[rtl]BAGHDAD / Obelisk: Finance Minister Hoshyar Zebari, on Thursday, that his ministry has several ways to cover the deficit in the current year's budget, as pointed out near the initial public offering of debt securities to the public through the Central Bank.[/rtl]
    [rtl]Zebari said at a press conference in the Ministry of Finance building, 'We have several ways to cover the deficit during this year, including balances remaining accounts of other ministries, which amounted to 3 trillion dinars, and the two loans from the World Bank and the Japanese Agency'.[/rtl]
    [rtl]Zebari said that among those means 'banks to issue bonds amounting to 7 trillion dinars, and the issuance of treasury bonds of $ 5 trillion dinars, and the issuance of public debt bonds and 5 trillion dinars, the amount of commercial banks'.[/rtl]
    [rtl]The Minister of Finance, that 'public debt bonds soon will put it to the public through the Central Bank', noting that 'the duration of such bonds three years, and 10% of its usefulness. "[/rtl]
    [rtl]The budget deficit in 2016 voted on by the House of Representatives on December 16, 2015, more than 24 trillion dinars.[/rtl]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 6:47 am