Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Finance: The government will resort to alternatives and all the good things to provide employees and

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Finance: The government will resort to alternatives and all the good things to provide employees and Empty Finance: The government will resort to alternatives and all the good things to provide employees and

Post by Rocky Thu 21 Jan 2016, 5:20 pm

[size=36]Finance: The government will resort to alternatives and all the good things to provide employees and retirees’ salaries[/size]

1/21/16
    Finance Minister Hoshyar Zebari stressed on Thursday the federal government’s commitment to provide employees and retirees and beneficiaries of the salaries of social protection network through the use of alternatives and all the good things available.
    Accept Zebari told a news conference held on the occasion of the adoption of the federal budget law for 2016, and published in the Official Gazette financial conditions experienced by Iraq as it faces the challenges of the continuing decline in oil prices and the war on terror Daash.
    The minister presented during the conference also briefed objects of expenditure and available resources and spending priorities of paying employees and retirees’ salaries and social protection network, through the utilization of alternatives and options all, stressing the need for cooperation of all state institutions in order to accomplish this goal and to support the Government’s efforts to expand the non-oil resources .
    He also stressed on the continuation of cooperation with international financial institutions, particularly the International Monetary Fund and the World Bank.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 5:45 pm