Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Bernie Sanders Gives Blunt Answer When Asked if He Will Raise Taxes

Lobo
    Lobo

Bernie Sanders Gives Blunt Answer When Asked if He Will Raise Taxes Empty Bernie Sanders Gives Blunt Answer When Asked if He Will Raise Taxes

Post by Lobo Tue 26 Jan 2016, 5:22 pm

Bernie Sanders Gives Blunt Answer When Asked if He Will Raise Taxes
    Jan. 25, 2016 9:58pm Jon Street

Democratic Sen. Bernie Sanders gave a very blunt answer Monday night when asked at the CNN town hall in Des Moines, Iowa, if he would raise taxes if elected president.

CNN anchor and town hall moderator Chris Cuomo had asked Sanders if he would raise taxes to help pay for his “Medicare for all” program, also commonly referred to as a single-payer program.

“Just to be clear, you are going to raise taxes to do this?” Cuomo asked the Vermont senator.

“Yes, we will raise taxes. Yes we will,” Sanders responded. “But also, let us be clear, because there’s a little bit of disingenunity out there, we may raise taxes but we are also going to eliminate private health insurance premiums for individuals and for business.”

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2016/01/25/bernie-sanders-gives-blunt-answer-when-asked-if-he-will-raise-taxes/?utm_source=Sailthru&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Firewire%20Morning%20Edition%20Recurring%20v2%202016-01-26&utm_term=Firewire_Morning_Test

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 2:30 am