Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary check to grant financial state bank "large loan guarantees symbolic"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary check to grant financial state bank "large loan guarantees symbolic" Empty Parliamentary check to grant financial state bank "large loan guarantees symbolic"

Post by Rocky Mon 01 Feb 2016, 4:27 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Author: HH, MJ 
    Editor: BK, HH 2016/02/01 11:32 Number of Views: 195 

Long-Presse / Baghdad
    Finance Committee in the House of Representatives, announced Monday, for the opening of an investigation on the granting of a "big government guarantees bank loans symbolic" and the non-payment of premiums and benefits, while confirming that it would hand over its final report to the Integrity Commission to take appropriate action.
    Said Finance Committee member Majida al-Tamimi, in an interview to the (long-Presse), that "the Commission set up a committee under my leadership to investigate the granting of financial loans by some government banks without collateral or symbolic guarantees are not commensurate with the amounts estimated contrary to the instructions approved file," indicating that " The Commission has identified a group of beneficiaries of these loans. "
    She said Tamimi, "The investigation showed that the borrowers did not pay the installments due on them and the benefits of it," pointing to "the existence of corrupted files in this subject starting from the approval of these loans, down to the lack of follow-up to the payment of installments or get benefits, raising signs Many question. "
    She Tamimi, that "the investigative committee held a series of meetings with the authorities concerned to grant such loans to determine the circumstances of the file", pointing out that it "cost the Office of Financial Supervision Commission to provide a detailed report on the subject."
    She MP for the Liberal bloc, that "the Commission's investigation is currently focused on a large State-owned banks (unspecified), on the grounds that the disposal of public money", stressing that "the Commission will send its final report to the Integrity Commission to take appropriate action on it."
    It is noteworthy that money laundering and economic crime court revealed earlier, for a number of government and private banks to give substantial financial loans without guarantees, as promised, this constitutes a "theft Musharanh", he stressed the many acts against some borrowers and cooperation with the Central Bank to recover those loans.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 16 Jun 2024, 6:58 am