Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Najaf governor: the door of investment in the province is open to international companies

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Najaf governor: the door of investment in the province is open to international companies Empty Najaf governor: the door of investment in the province is open to international companies

Post by Rocky Mon 01 Feb 2016, 8:02 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Najaf governor: the door of investment in the province is open to international companies

Our economy / Najaf
    The Governor of Najaf, Luay al-Yassiri, Sunday, that the doors of the province is open to international companies to invest in the economic, agricultural and urban area, between that the province is the first financier in Iraq for crops of wheat and rice as well as with its tourist and economic benefits "universal".
    Said Luay al-Yassiri in a press statement, he followed the agency, "our economy" news, "The province of Najaf is a world-class economic and tourist city and opens the doors of cooperation and investment with all countries of the world in various economic, agricultural, construction and tourism sectors," noting that "local government is seeking to expand network communication and cooperation with the countries of the world for the benefit of the province and develops. "
    The Yasiri, that "there is a possibility for joint cooperation with foreign investors to develop the sector and the introduction of modern technologies in agricultural work," stressing that "Najaf is considered the financier first crop of rice and wheat in Iraq and the agricultural sector requires his rehabilitation in line with global developments in this sector," noting that "the doors of the province is open to all international companies for investment banking and development."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 10:41 am