Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Construction materials sales increase to four billion dinars in 2015

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Construction materials sales increase to four billion dinars in 2015 Empty Construction materials sales increase to four billion dinars in 2015

Post by Rocky Thu 04 Feb 2016, 6:43 am

[ltr]Construction materials sales increase to four billion dinars in 2015[/ltr]

Since 02.03.2016 at 12:15 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]General Company for Trading of construction materials in the Ministry of Commerce has made, sales reached (4,015,165,901) in total cash and futures sales for 2015 in Baghdad and the provinces.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The head of the company, Adnan al-Sharifi said in a statement / balance News / received a copy of it, that "sales for the month of November was (135,781,962) dinars, while the total for the month of December (111,101,630) dinars."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He added, "The company is seeking to increase its sales in the light of the plan followed by providing the best construction materials from the global origins of high quality standards and competitive prices."[/ltr]
    [ltr]And between, that "different measures and mechanisms through which the company seeks to develop its sales of construction materials by contracting with foreign and local companies in order to contribute to the campaign of reconstruction and construction taking place in Iraq and create a competitive atmosphere with the Iraqi private sector."[/ltr]
    [ltr]It is noted that the General Company for Trading of construction materials in the Ministry of Commerce, achieved sales amounted to 161 million and 456 thousand and 623 Iraqi dinars in total cash and futures sales for the month of October Almadi.anthy 29 / D 24[/ltr]
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Tue 14 May 2024, 12:24 pm