Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Martyrs parliamentary committee has not met for more than two months

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Martyrs parliamentary committee has not met for more than two months Empty Martyrs parliamentary committee has not met for more than two months

Post by Rocky Mon 08 Feb 2016, 3:02 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Martyrs parliamentary committee has not met for more than two months
     By: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    on: Monday, 02/08/2016 17:53
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Baghdad / Baghdad news 
    revealed a member of the Committee of the martyrs and political prisoners Rankin Abdullah, yesterday Sunday, that the Commission has not met for more than two months, attributing it to announce the members of the Committee to freeze their work because of some differences. She said Abdullah in an interview I followed "Baghdad news," "The disagreements have occurred within the Committee before the legislative recess, for reasons related to the management committee and attendance of meetings of the Committee." said Abdullah, "The seven members out of 11 members have announced a freeze on their work within the Commission, and because of that committee any meeting did not take place for more than two months." . she Abdullah, saying "we were informed that the presidency of the Council of Representatives, but did not take any decision to the Commission."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 11:39 am