Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary committee: reconstruction efforts will begin in months

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary committee: reconstruction efforts will begin in months Empty Parliamentary committee: reconstruction efforts will begin in months

Post by Rocky Tue 05 Sep 2017, 7:44 am

Parliamentary committee: reconstruction efforts will begin in months

The Commission on Tourism and Antiquities in Parliament on Tuesday that the International Committee for the reconstruction and rehabilitation of antiquities will begin their work in the next few months.
    "The coming months will witness the start of the work of the International Commission for the reconstruction and rehabilitation of Iraqi relics," said the committee's chairman Iyad al-Shammari. "There is an international conference to be held in Mosul to uncover the archaeological damage."
    GooglePlay
    Download the application
    On Google Play
    Apple
    Download the application
    On the App Store

"The Paris conference recommended the formation of an international committee headed by Iraq and includes all countries, to contribute to the rehabilitation of all archaeological areas, and the effects of Mosul in particular," he said.
    "The ICRC will begin its work in the next few months under international auspices," he said, adding that the Committee on Tourism and Antiquities will work with the Tourism Authority on the inventory of all the damage suffered by the effects of Mosul.
    He stressed that "the coming days will witness several conferences, the first of which will be held in the city of Mosul to detect the size of the losses and archaeological damage, whether destroyed or looted," noting that "joint committees were formed with the Tourism Authority to find out the amount of damage and effects stolen, And display it to the media. "
    Many of the ruins have been destroyed by a preacher during his rule over Mosul, many of which have been smuggled out of the country, which requires considerable efforts to restore relics to where they were in Iraq.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 07 Jul 2024, 6:35 pm