Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Masum, the Iraqi ambassador in India: to make use of them in medicine and industry

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Masum, the Iraqi ambassador in India: to make use of them in medicine and industry Empty Masum, the Iraqi ambassador in India: to make use of them in medicine and industry

Post by Rocky Tue 09 Feb 2016, 7:10 am

[ltr]Masum, the Iraqi ambassador in India: to make use of them in medicine and industry[/ltr]

Since 02/09/2016 14:06 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]BAGHDAD - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]The President of the Republic Fuad Masum, on Tuesday the importance of strengthening cooperation and coordination between Iraq and India at all levels frameworks, the fact that this country of democracy and civilization and emerging countries.[/ltr]
    [ltr]This comes on the sidelines of a meeting with Iraq's new ambassador to India, Mr. Fakhri Al Issa, who attended to ask permission from the President to begin his duties.[/ltr]
    [ltr]A statement by the Information Office of the President of the Republic received / balances News / copy of it, "President Masum said during a meeting with Iraq's ambassador to India on the necessity of activating the agreements signed between Iraq and India and benefit from India's expertise in the industrial, agricultural, scientific, health and other spheres of mutual interest agreements."[/ltr]
    [ltr]The ambassador pointed out the Issa to "the importance of the president's efforts to expand the horizons of cooperation between Iraq and the countries of the world the other," he "is fully prepared to work on the development of the historical relations between the two friendly countries, Iraq and India in particular, to strengthen coordination in the fields of higher education, health and oil."Ended 29 / 4e[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 1:23 am