Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Iraqi government community recognizes the scarcity of medicine, especially in relation to savin

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Iraqi government community recognizes the scarcity of medicine, especially in relation to savin Empty The Iraqi government community recognizes the scarcity of medicine, especially in relation to savin

Post by Rocky Wed Feb 20, 2019 3:51 am

[size=32]
    The Iraqi government community recognizes the scarcity of medicine, especially in relation to saving lives: We need two billion dollars[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

one hour ago

Iraqi Health Minister Alaa Sahib al-Alwan on Wednesday confirmed the shortage of medicine in clinics and health clinics in the country, especially those related to saving lives, pointing to the need for nearly two billion dollars to fill the shortage of drugs.
    "In 2018, health institutions received only 50 percent of the basic medicines, which did not contain the special medicines related to the rescue," Alwan told a news conference in Baghdad today. Life ".
    "Life-saving medicines must be provided without delay, 550 essential life-saving drugs used to treat cancer and incurable diseases and the vast majority of these drugs are not available," he said. "Unfortunately, the current situation is not encouraging."
    "We need two billion dollars to cover the need for medicines," Alwan said, noting that "we have received more than one billion dollars in financial allocations, which are insufficient and do not meet the need, as part of it will go to repay the debts of 400 million US dollars."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Jun 06, 2024 8:06 am