Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary power: the need to increase oil exports and push the budget in hard currency

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary power: the need to increase oil exports and push the budget in hard currency Empty Parliamentary power: the need to increase oil exports and push the budget in hard currency

Post by Rocky Wed 10 Feb 2016, 2:43 am

Parliamentary power: the need to increase oil exports and push the budget in hard currency

2016/2/9 

{Baghdad} Euphrates News confirmed the Commission on oil and energy parliamentary member Ibrahim Bahr al-Ulum need to increase oil exports, pushing the budget in hard currency.

He said Bahr al-Ulum told {Euphrates News} Tuesday, "The choice pick in the oil sector is working to increase production and oil exports, pushing the budget in hard currency, and we must start to take advantage of the international oil companies in the founding and building transformative sector and refineries and oil and gas industry, and our reliance upon this axis is weak, and the results will be in a very large middle period. "

He added that "there is a need to re-structure the oil through increased efficiency, and the establishment of the national oil company as the owner of the wealth, and funded by the state, and people can be involved in the exploitation of oil wealth to support the sector way that serves the country."

Regarding the gas in the country between the Bahr al-Ulum, he said he "Maigl thousand million feet burning of gas in Iraq, and there should be promotion of the exploitation of gas, and this is pushing for the development of gas industry, generating dry gas electric plants, and liquid gas to the needs of citizens."

He continued by saying, "We have a gas companion of many in the country, and must be the development of gas fields in different regions, and to increase the activities of exploration, there are multiple axes pay for Iraq to be a major gas exporting countries." Ended h

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 11:20 pm