Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary power: 2018 budget figures are disjointed and inaccurate!

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary power: 2018 budget figures are disjointed and inaccurate! Empty Parliamentary power: 2018 budget figures are disjointed and inaccurate!

Post by Rocky Mon 18 Dec 2017, 3:18 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Parliamentary power: 2018 budget figures are disjointed and inaccurate!
    IGADDAM - The Journal News
     A member of the Committee on Oil and Energy in the House of Representatives Adnan al-Janabi, that all the figures contained in the budget of 2018 came disjointed and inaccurate in the offer and a lack of the rights of displaced people and the poor from the budget.
    "The federal budget for 2018 is heavily indebted," Janabeefi told a news briefing on Monday.
     The Iraqi federal government allocated 400 billion dinars (336.85 million dollars) as an investment budget in 2018 for all governorates, including the Kurdistan region of Iraq.
    The MP Kamel al-Zaidi coalition rule of law, that the budget of Baghdad alone was more than a trillion dinars (2.23 billion dollars) during the last year 2017, according to (Iraqi News Agency).
    The Zaidi, that there are expenditures and allocations can not be manipulated and reduced in the budget, including salaries, pointing out that the government has resorted to the other sections of the budget. He explained that the Iraqi federal government has reduced the investment budget and some other sections.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 02 Jul 2024, 9:05 am