Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq Raises March Oil Prices

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq Raises March Oil Prices Empty Iraq Raises March Oil Prices

Post by Rocky Wed 10 Feb 2016, 4:25 pm

[size=36]Iraq Raises March Oil Prices[/size]

Iraq’s State Oil Marketing Organisation (SOMO) has adjusted its official selling prices for its Basra and Kirkuk crude oil for March.
    In common with some other countries, Iraq’s oil is priced relative to regional benchmark prices:

• For shipments to US, contracts are priced are relative to the Argus Sour Crude Index (ASCI);

• Shipments to Europe are priced relative to the North Sea Spot BFOE (Brent benchmark); and

• Asian shipmentas are priced relative to the Dubai-Oman crude benchmark, published by Platts, the energy-information division of McGraw-Hill.

The new prices to Europe are as follows:

• Basra Light to Europe will sell at a discount of $4.95 a barrel to Dated Brent, up $0.10 from last month.

• Kirkuk Crude to Europe will sell at a discount of $4.50 a barrel to Dated Brent, up $0.15 from last month.

And to the US:

• Basrah Light will sell at a discount of $0.55 to the U.S. benchmark, an increase of $0.40 on last month.

• Kirkuk will sell at a premium of $0.70, an increase of $0.50 on last month.

And to Asia:

• Basrah Light to Asia will sell at a discount of $2.60 to the benchmark, up $0.20 from last month.

• Basrah Heavy to Asia will sell at a discount of $6.30 to the benchmark, up $1.00 from last month

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 5:38 am