Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The resolution of judicial files on the table and Mahmoud Zamili

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The resolution of judicial files on the table and Mahmoud Zamili Empty The resolution of judicial files on the table and Mahmoud Zamili

Post by Rocky Fri 12 Feb 2016, 3:07 am

[ltr]The resolution of judicial files on the table and Mahmoud Zamili[/ltr]

Since 02.11.2016 at 12:55 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]BAGHDAD - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Search Justice Minister Haider Zamili with the head of the Supreme Judicial Council, Medhat al-Mahmoud resolve the files in which the judiciary is seen.[/ltr]
    [ltr]He said a ministry statement / balance News / copy of it, that "Zamili visited Mahmood was addressed to a number of issues of mutual interest between the Ministry of Justice and the Supreme Judicial Council, which is in the interest of citizens and preserve the rights issues, and the resolution of a number of files in which the Iraqi judiciary is seen."[/ltr]
    [ltr]The statement pointed out that "this visit came within the mutual visits aimed at the continuation of cooperation between the Ministry of Justice and the Supreme Judicial Council series."[/ltr]
    [ltr]And ask the Judiciary chairman Medhat al-Mahmoud, during a meeting of the three presidencies, a program for the re-development of the judiciary and resolving the issues of terrorism in Mahakm.anthy 29/4 e[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 12:17 am