Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Prime Minister calls the King of Jordan to remove political tensions and resort to dialogue and a po

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Prime Minister calls the King of Jordan to remove political tensions and resort to dialogue and a po Empty Prime Minister calls the King of Jordan to remove political tensions and resort to dialogue and a po

Post by Rocky Fri 12 Feb 2016, 2:51 pm

Prime Minister calls the King of Jordan to remove political tensions and resort to dialogue and a po
    Published in: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Baghdad Opinion Policy
    Search Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi with King of Jordan Abdullah II Bin Al-Hussein to strengthen relations between the two countries and the prospects for development in all areas. 
    A statement of the prime minister received (Opinion International) a copy of the day, that "the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi met on the sidelines of the Munich security conference, today Friday, the king of Jordan Abdullah II bin Al Hussein, the meeting discussed strengthening relations between the two countries and the prospects for development in all areas, and ways to counter terrorism and gang Daash that pose a threat to all countries in the region and the world. "

The Abadi said during the meeting that "the Iraqi forces have achieved major victories togetherness and cooperation of all Iraqis of different backgrounds," and called for "work to achieve security and stability in the whole region and the removal of political tensions and resort to dialogue and a political solution to the Syrian crisis and to stop this devastating war and its serious consequences on the people Region".
    For his part, King Abdullah praised the efforts of the Iraqi government and the liberation of the Iraqi cities of terrorism, reiterated the Kingdom's support for Iraq and cooperation to secure the border between the two countries.
    They expressed their welcome to call for a ceasefire in Syria, which announced in Munich Alomna.anthy Conference

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 10:09 pm